What’s better than Arkansas peaches, spiced Arkansas pecans, and Arkansas honey? Well…nothing really! Grab them from our online market before they’re gone, and try out this delicious recipe from Woman & Home:
4 peaches, halves and stones removed
4 TBS butter
2 TBS honey
A handful of spiced pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the peaches cut side up on a baking sheet, and place half a tablespoon of better in the center of each peach
- Drizzle honey over peaches
- Crush pecans and scatter over peaches
- Roast for 10-15 minutes. Try serving with creme fraiche or ice cream!